Philip Wulff Master of Physiotherapy Studies
Phil qualified as a Physiotherapist from the University of Queensland. He has worked in a range of sporting and clinical environments in Brisbane and the Central Coast. He has a special interest in sporting injuries, back & neck pain, soft tissue therapy and helping people understand the underlying mechanics of the way we move. Phil has a desire to help people of all ages and applies his knowledge of assessment, diagnosis and treatment to a range of complex conditions, especially those involving the shoulder & neck, back/hip/pelvis and upper & lower limbs.
Since moving to Terrigal in 2009, Phil has built a good working relationship within many circles of the Central Coast community. Phil also has an avid interest in sports, and currently treats many members of the local sporting groups, including:
- Terrigal Trotters running group
- Terrigal Step Into Life personal training group
- Gracie Barra Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- soccer players of all ages including Terrigal & Avoca Football Clubs, and the over-35’s Barnstoneworth team
- surfing, cricket, rugby, tennis, basketball, Oztag, dragon-boating
- golfers from Magenta Shores Resort, Shelley Beach, Terrigal/Breakers Country Club and The Everglades in Woy Woy
- gymanstics, dancers and… Phil is always interested in sports.!
Michelle Addley Practice Manager
Apart from being Phil’s wife, Michelle is an experienced project manager. As such, Michelle brings with her a strong organisational background and the skills required to coordinate a growing practice.
Michelle enjoys work but also her role as “mum” to sons Oliver (9), Harry (4) and Eddie (21 months).